ECA Ottawa

ON-Quebec Labour Mobility

Contractors who wish to work in Québec must be licensed as general or specialized contractors with the Régie du bâtiment du Quebec (RBQ) before they can bid on a construction project. Plumbing and electrical contractors must register with, and be licensed by, Quebec associations specific to their trade.

Scroll to Top